WRWA announces our traditional photo contest for the 2018 calendar. We are looking for landscape and nature photos that show the unique beauty and diversity of the Westport River watershed in all four seasons (i.e. the river, streams, wildlife, plants, etc.), limit 5 photos per person. To submit an image, send photos to Steve at email@example.com.
Certain image criteria must be met for the image to be used :
- Pictures should be submitted as JPGs.
- Image size should be no smaller than 10 x 8 inches (pixel dimension 3000 x 2400).
- Image resolution should be 300 dpi or greater, file size 1MB or greater.
- Deadline for image submission is May 1.
- Each image should be given a title, with image title matching file name.
- Artist name should be included for calendar credits.
Questions about criteria and image submissions can be emailed to Steve Connors. By sending in your pictures you are allowing WRWA to use your pictures to inspire the appreciation and celebration of the watershed’s natural resources. Independent judges will select the 13 best photos (one for the cover!) Send us your best photos!